Terms & Conditions
Member Terms and Conditions 2017
These terms and conditions apply to each person (you or your) who applies to become a member of Melbourne Storm in respect of the 2017 NRL premiership season (Season). By applying to become a member of Melbourne Storm (including by renewing an existing membership), you agree to comply with these terms and conditions.
- 1. 2017 Membership Applications
- 1.1 New membership applications for the 2017 Season, and applications to renew/upgrade any 2016 membership, can be made either online or by submitting an application or renewal form by post, by calling the Membership Service Centre on 1300 STORM RLC (1300 786 767), or in person at AAMI Park.
- 1.2 If you were a 2016 season member and wish to renew your membership, you can take advantage of an exclusive renewal period commencing Monday 19 September 2016 until close of business on Wednesday 14 December 2016. From 15 December 2016, any seats not renewed may be made available for purchase to upgrading/new members.
- 1.3 Melbourne Storm reserves the right to refuse any application for membership.
- 1.4 Melbourne Storm will not process any application that is incomplete or illegible. It is your responsibility to ensure your application is complete, accurate and legible. If you are in doubt, please contact the Membership Service Centre on 1300 STORM RLC (1300 786 767).
- 1.5 If you hold a valid and current Companion Card issued by an Australian State or Territory government you are eligible to apply for a second membership, of the same category as you apply for, at no additional charge.
- 1.6 You warrant that the information you provide to Melbourne Storm in connection with your application is complete and accurate.
- 1.7 You are responsible for ensuring that all personal details (including any banking details) you provide to Melbourne Storm are kept up to date. Melbourne Storm accepts no responsibility for any consequences that flow from your failure to keep your personal details up to date. You can update your personal details online through My Account Manager or by calling the Membership Service Centre on 1300 STORM RLC (1300 786 767) or by email: email@example.com.
- 1.8 Melbourne Storm cannot, and does not, promise that every application for membership, ticketing and/or seating allocation will be accepted.
- 2. Member Code of Conduct
- 2.1 It is a condition of membership that you comply with the Melbourne Storm Member Code of Conduct at all times while attending in any Melbourne Storm event, function or game. The Member Code of Conduct can be accessed at: https://www.melbournestorm.com.au/about/privacy-policy.html or by calling 1300 STORM RLC (1300 786 767).
- 2.2 Any failure to comply with the Member Code of Conduct may result in the immediate suspension or cancellation of your membership at Melbourne Storm’s discretion.
- 2.3 You will not be entitled to any refund if your membership is suspended or cancelled in these circumstances.
- 3. Your privacy
- 3.2 You may access your personal information held by Melbourne Storm by calling 1300 786 767.
- 4. Sponsor products and services
Any products and services offered in any sponsor promotional material are not offered by Melbourne Storm. Melbourne Storm does not accept liability for any product or service referred to in such material and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Melbourne Storm excludes all liability with respect to such products and services.
Membership rights are subject to the terms of entry of AAMI Park which can be accessed http://www.aamipark.com.au/arriving-and-access/conditions-of-entry/.
- 6. Frequently asked questions
All details set out in the Frequently Asked Questions section of the Melbourne Storm website, which can be accessed here, form part of these terms and conditions. If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the FAQ section, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- 7. Transfer of membership rights
Any person who you allow to use your membership rights (transferee) is also bound by these terms and conditions. You must ensure that any such person is aware of, and fully complies with, these terms and conditions. Any failure by any transferee to comply with these terms and conditions may lead to your membership being suspended or cancelled.
- 8. Payments and refunds
- 8.1 All amounts advertised by Melbourne Storm are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated.
- 8.2 Melbourne Storm will endeavour to accommodate, but cannot guarantee, seating preferences. Membership fees will not be refunded if we are unable to accommodate your seating preference.
- 8.3 Membership applications which are received and / or processed after the first home game of the Season will not be sold on a pro-rata basis, and will be charged at the prices listed in the 2017 Melbourne Storm membership website/application form.
- 8.4 Membership applications will be processed as received and cannot be withdrawn once submitted.
- 8.5 The Club may consider any refund request received in writing before 30 June 2017 where exceptional circumstances exist. Melbourne Storm may (but is not obliged to) agree to issue a full or partial refund at its discretion.
- 8.6 All refund requests are to be made in writing to “Membership Manager” PO Box 155, Richmond VIC 3121. Cancellation fees may apply.
- 8.7 Payments made by credit/debit card: Credit/debit card payments will be processed in accordance with the Pledge Purple program, details of which are set out in paragraph 16 below. You authorise Melbourne Storm to debit your nominated credit / debit card in accordance with paragraph 16.
- 8.8 Payments made by cash, bank cheque and money order: Cash, bank cheque and money orders payments will be banked immediately, upon receipt. Bank cheques and money orders must be made out to “Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club Ltd”.
- 9. Membership Classifications
- 9.1 Member Since Status:
- When you first become a member of Melbourne Storm, the date you joined is recorded against your account as your ‘Member Since Status’.
- 9.2 Membership Classification and Age Restrictions:
- (a) Junior Membership: Any person under the age of 15 years on January 1, 2017 is eligible to become a Junior member. Children under 5 years of age on 1 January 2017 may enter the venue free of charge, but must be seated on the lap of an accompanying adult member.
- (b) Concession Membership: Any person holding a valid and current Pensioner Concession Card, Full-time Student card or Repatriation Health Care Card Totally and Permanently Incapacitated is eligible to apply for concessional membership. Health Care and Seniors Cards are not accepted as a form of concession. If you wish to apply for a concession membership, you must notify Melbourne Storm of your concession type and relevant card number when you submit your membership application. Concession members must present a valid and current concession identification card as a condition of entry to the venue upon request. If a valid and current concession card is not presented, entry to the venue may be refused.
- (c) Country Membership: Country membership is only available to persons whose usual place of residence is 100km or more from AAMI Park, Melbourne. Melbourne Storm may require proof of residence.
- (d) Renewing & New Members: Any 2016 member who purchases a membership for the 2017 Season is considered to be a renewing member. All other 2017 members are considered to be new members.
- (e) Dry & Non-Dry Areas: Dry Areas (alcohol-free) are available within the Storm Neighbourhood membership, located in Category 3 seating, Bays 2, 71 and part of bay 72. Storm Neighbourhood memberships are also available in Non-Dry Areas (alcohol permitted) within Category 3 seating. Please refer to the seating plan for further details.
- (f) Family Membership: Family packages include 2 Adults + 2 Juniors or 1 Adult + 2 Juniors (Junior must be under 15 years on January 1, 2017). Additional children can be added to either configuration across all membership categories at the corresponding cost of a junior membership for that category. Only children aged under 15 years at January 1, 2017 can be included as part of the family membership packages as juniors.
- (g) General Admission Membership: General Admission memberships are issued on the basis that holders are not guaranteed the same seat at each game but have the right to sit in the section/s designated for this category of membership, subject at all times to capacity. Paragraph 12.7 explains the rights of General Admission members in relation to fully ticketed games. Melbourne Storm encourages General Admission members to arrive early to avoid disappointment.
- 10. Reserved Seating
- 10.1 Renewing members: 2016 members who wish to retain their current reserved seat in 2017 must complete and submit their membership renewal so that it is received by the Club by no later than 5pm on Wednesday 14 December 2016.
- 10.2 Change/Upgrade Application^: If you are a renewing member and wish to change your seats for the 2017 season, you relinquish your right to retain the seat you held in 2016 regardless of whether Melbourne Storm is able to fulfil the new seat request. Melbourne Storm is unable to, and does not, guarantee that your seating preference will be able to be accommodated.
- 10.3 For a change of seating, please ensure you indicate your preferred seating area. If you are adding a new member you will be contacted to confirm which seating is available.
- 10.4 Group Seat Requests^: If you wish to be seated with specific members or if you are introducing new members who you would like to sit with, all forms must be submitted together by email, post or delivered personally to the Club. You should nominate a Group Leader for your seating request that should be used by all people wishing to sit together.
- 10.5 ^ All change/upgrade and new seat requests are subject to availability. Melbourne Storm is unable to, and does not, guarantee any seats will be available. You will be notified of the outcome of your application as soon as possible.
- 10.6 Seat allocation requests: Please ensure that any seating preferences are clearly noted when completing your membership application.
- 10.7 Although every effort will be made to fulfil your request, new seat requests are processed in order of date received. If your preference is unavailable, you will be seated in the best available seat at the time of processing.
- 10.8 Members wishing to apply for new seats can do so via My Account Manager. Simply login using your Member ID and Password and select the seat you want from the Interactive Seat Map.
- 10.9 If your preferred seat is not available you will need to wait until 15 December 2016 at which time you will be able to review any unallocated seat/s through the Interactive Seating Map.
- 11. Membership Entitlements
- 11.1 Entitlements: The entitlements of each person accepted as a member in respect of the Season (including, where applicable, in respect of seat allocation) are limited to the entitlements set out in the 2017 membership website and these terms and conditions. Melbourne Storm will endeavour to deliver the entitlements described in the Member Brochure (eg. lanyard, cap, etc) to eligible members but you acknowledge that in some instances an alternative product determined by Melbourne Storm in its discretion may be provided for instance where stocks are exhausted.
- 11.2 No voting rights or ownership entitlement: Membership of Melbourne Storm should not be mistaken for membership in the sense of being a shareholder or equity holder in Melbourne Storm. You acknowledge and agree that membership does not give you any entitlement to attend, participate or vote at meetings or any other form of ownership interest or right whatsoever in respect of the Club.
- 11.3 Timing of Entitlements: Due to the timing of some entitlements such as matches and functions early in the Season, if you become a member after the start of the Season you acknowledge that you may not receive all the listed benefits applicable to your membership package and you will not be entitled to any refund or other compensation for any benefits foregone.
- 11.4 Home games not played at AAMI Park: You acknowledge that Melbourne Storm may, in its discretion, play any game scheduled by the NRL to be played at AAMI Park, Melbourne, at another venue including a venue which is the home ground of another NRL Club. Melbourne Storm may, at its absolute discretion, provide some compensation for any benefits foregone in these circumstances.
- 11.5 Events: Information and details of relevant Melbourne Storm events will be communicated to members via email and / or the Melbourne Storm website and / or the mainstream media. Some events may not be able to be confirmed until after memberships are issued due to fixturing and other considerations. Melbourne Storm, its related entities and their respective officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage you sustain in connection with your attendance at any Club events.
- 11.6 License to use image: You authorise Melbourne Storm and its agents to use and reproduce any photographs and video imagery of you taken at any Melbourne Storm event, function or game for the purposes of Club communication material. This may include, but is not limited to, the Club website, member publications, Annual Report and Storm TV.
- 11.7 Merchandise: Each current season member is entitled to 10% off full price merchandise from the official Melbourne Storm online store and on presentation of membership card at game day outlets. The discount expires on 31 October 2017.
- 11.8 Membership kits/merchandise items: Membership merchandise will be issued based on the date your membership application is received at the club/processed online. If stocks are exhausted, kits will be fulfilled with existing stock. Melbourne Storm reserves the right to decline swap requests.
- 11.9 Melbourne Storm may introduce new promotions and offers to members from time to time. Any member who has purchased any membership or other item prior to these offers will not be able to request a refund for membership.
- 12. Membership ticketing / game access
- 12.1 Membership Cards:
- (a) Delivery – Your Storm membership card is personalised. Membership cards will be mailed out as soon as practicable after your application has been processed.
- (b) Lost Cards – If you lose your membership card, a membership card replacement fee of $25 will be charged. Replacement membership cards will be mailed out to you and cannot be issued on game day.
- (c) Forgotten Cards – Melbourne Storm can provide you with a replacement ticket on the matchday if you hold a reserved seat membership. If you have lost your membership card you will be required to pay the $25 replacement fee.
- 12.2 Print your own tickets: TicketFast:
This service is only available for Premiers Club, Champions Club, Neighbourhood and Try Zone members. Log into your My Account Manager to print tickets. Once you have printed your ticket for a game your barcode on your membership card will be made inactive for this game. It will not be possible to reactivate your card for this game. If you lose your tickets you have the option of re-printing tickets through My Account Manager. Ticketfast is only available for Melbourne Storm home games at AAMI Park. Ticketfast will close one full business day before the game. Actual closing times and dates will be announced once the 2017 NRL fixture has been released. Tickets are not available for mobile scanning.
- 12.3 Seat forwarding:
If you are a season seat holder, you can make your seat(s) available to family and/or friends to use on any game day. This option allows you to keep your membership card and your family/friends can receive daily paper tickets via email to gain access to AAMI Park on game day. You can forward your seat to a family member or friend through your My Account Manager up until 1 business day prior to the match.
- 12.4 Bring a friend options:
Members with a reserved seat looking to bring a friend can purchase a relocation ticket to be seated with their friend. This option is only available on match days from Ticketek Sales E and F windows located on the ground level of the northern forecourt on Olympic Boulevard at AAMI Park. This option may open online for high demand games.
- 12.5 Finals Ticketing:
Members will receive priority access to weeks 1 to 3 of the NRL Finals Series for matches in which Melbourne Storm participates. Due to the limited number of tickets available for any final, the allocation of tickets is at the discretion of the NRL.
For any finals played at AAMI Park, members with annual reserved seating will not be able to retain their seat and all seating plans are at the discretion of the NRL.
- 12.6 Upgrade tickets can be purchased by members for one off games online via Ticketek and on match days from Ticketek Sales E and F windows located on the ground level of the northern forecourt on Olympic Boulevard.
- 12.7 Fully Ticketed Games:
- (a) A ’fully ticketed game is any match involving Melbourne Storm where the Club designates that every patron who wishes to attend the match must have a dedicated seat.
- (b) Where any Melbourne Storm game is designated as a fully ticketed game, members will be communicated to via email at least seven days prior to the game. In those circumstances, to gain access to the venue, General Admission members must apply through the ticketing agent to upgrade their ticket to a single reserved seat within the regular General Admission section/s. Additional booking fees apply. Melbourne Storm does not guarantee that all General Admission members will be able to be accommodated. Melbourne Storm encourages you to book early to avoid disappointment.
- (c) You acknowledge that the Anzac Day game on 25 April 2017 at AAMI Park will be a fully ticketed game. General admission members acknowledge that they are required to upgrade to a reserved seat at the cost of the booking fee.
- (d) Members with annual reserved seating can simply scan their membership card at the turnstiles and proceed to their seat.
- 13. Interstate memberships
- 13.1 The Club is allocated a limited number of tickets to each interstate venue. Requests for tickets often exceed this allocation. Therefore all interstate members (NSW Plus and QLD Plus) are required to register for the games they wish to attend in their state. If you are unsure if you will be attending a game, please register to avoid disappointment.
- 13.2 There may be a chance that barcodes will be activated for certain games. If this is the case, members will use their membership card to scan in and paper tickets will not be provided for these games. Please note that you must register for each game separately and registration closes three weeks prior to the game. If you do not register, you will not be guaranteed access to these games.
- 13.3 Tickets are transferrable but cannot be sold. All members will be notified by email approximately two weeks prior to the match with information on ticket delivery and events (where applicable).
- 13.4 Depending on ticket availability, guest ticket purchases may be allowed. Members must indicate on their booking form their intention to purchase guest tickets. Members will be contacted by email prior to the game should guest tickets become available.
- 13.5 Should a junior member require an adult to accompany them to the game, an adult guest ticket can be purchased. Bookings must be made through the Membership Service Centre on 1300 786 767.
- 13.6 QLD membership only includes two matches. Depending on the fixture, if an additional game is played in Queensland, Melbourne Storm may make a special release of tickets in their allocation for QLD Plus members.
- 14. Flexi membership
- 14.1 With flexi passes available for 10 and 20 games, this membership is not restricted to one entry per game.
- 14.2 Tickets will be posted out too Flexi members. It is the member’s responsibility to bring their own tickets to the games and additional tickets will not be available at the game if tickets are lost or forgotten.
- 14.3 There is no limit on how many access passes can be used for one game, however members must take note of member communications informing of busy games where members may have to arrive early to get entry or upgrade their seat.
- 14.4 Tickets are not available for mobile scanning.
- 14.5 Ticket types must be applicable to all who enter the stadium. Concession or Junior identification will be checked.
- 15. Club House
- 15.1 Club House memberships include access for all Melbourne Storm home games played at AAMI Park during the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership Season.
- 15.2 Additional guest passes may be available through the season depending on availability.
- 15.3 After the conclusion of the game and the room will be open for at least an hour.
- 15.4 Dress code is smart casual attire: Neat denim and jerseys acceptable, no thongs or singlets.
- 16. Payment Plan
- 16.1 General
- (a) The Payment Plan enables you to automatically roll over your membership from year to year. Storm’s Payment Plan is open to all members who elect to pay membership fees by credit or debit card.
- (b) If you pay your membership fees by credit or debit card, unless you elect to opt out of Payment Plan in accordance with directions issued by the Club from time to time, you authorise Melbourne Storm to automatically renew your membership each season into the same seat (if applicable) and package (or a reasonably comparable package) and to deduct the applicable membership fees from the credit or debit card used to purchase your previous membership.
- (c) You acknowledge that membership fees may increase from season to season. Melbourne Storm will provide reasonable prior notice of any changes to membership fees.
- (d) If you participate in the Payment Plan, the Club will contact you prior to processing any renewal. You will have 10 days from the date of the Club’s notice to advise the Club of any changes or upgrades you wish to make to your membership package, or to notify Melbourne Storm in writing if you do not wish to roll over your membership into the next season. Strict timeframes apply. If you do not notify the Club that you do not wish to roll over your membership during this period, you will be taken to have agreed to your membership being rolled over.
- (e) By joining the Payment Plan, you authorise Melbourne Storm to arrange a transfer of funds from your nominated credit or debit card or debit card in the amount applicable to your membership type and at the intervals which applied in relation to the preceding season.
- (f) If you wish to change your nominated credit or debit card from which payments are deducted at any time, you will need to contact the Membership Service Centre on 1300 STORM RLC (1300 786 767).
- (g) Any junior member who no longer meets age restrictions will automatically be upgraded to a concession member. This information will be outlined in the renewal roll-over communication. This also applies to junior members in family memberships.
- (h) Before the Payment Plan begins, members must provide Melbourne Storm with their full address details, an email address and mobile or home phone number. You must ensure all contact details are up-to-date and notify Melbourne Storm of any changes.
- (i) You must ensure that: (a) the account details you have provided are correct, and notify Melbourne Storm immediately should the expiry date change within the 10-month plan; (b) you have sufficient clear funds available on your nominated Credit/Debit card on the scheduled instalment date.
- (j) Any person who holds a concession membership (including as a result of an upgrade in accordance with paragraph (g)), must provide proof of concession. Your concession card must be valid for the whole season. New concession details are to be provided on application form and again when the card expires. Failure to do so may result in application automatically being processed as an adult membership or refusal of entry at the gates.
- (k) If your debit is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, Melbourne Storm will contact you to request immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you.
- (l) If your membership is suspended or cancelled, your membership barcode will be blocked and you will not be able to gain access to any games.
- (m) Members with outstanding debt will be unable to renew their membership until all outstanding money owed is paid up.
- (n) You use the Payment Plan at your risk entirely and Melbourne Storm accepts no liability for any matter arising from your use of the plan.
- (o) If you believe that a withdrawal has been initiated incorrectly, please contact Membership Services on 1300 STORM RLC (1300 786 767).
- 16.2 Monthly Payment
- (a) Monthly payments will be deducted in 10 equal instalments (depending on date of receipt of your application), with the first payment deducted immediately and then monthly on the 17th day of each month (or next business day if the nominated date is a weekend or public holiday), via a nominated VISA or MasterCard only (VISA Debit Card and Debit MasterCard also accepted).
- (b) The first instalment will be deducted upon receipt of your membership application, if you elect to pay monthly. Further payments will be deducted on the 17th of each following month. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 17th of the month, further attempts will continue to be made until the funds transfer clears. Payments that decline may be recharged an additional processing fee of $10 per default per account.
- (c) Members applying for the Payment Plan after the first scheduled payment will have the number of required payments deducted to bring them up to date with the schedule and then subsequent payments at each specified date.
- (d) Melbourne Storm may suspend or cancel your membership if, on two consecutive occasions, your instalment is dishonoured by your financial institution. The Club will notify you if we suspend or cancel your Payment Plan arrangement. Your membership can be reinstated upon payment of overdue amounts and resumption of regular debits. This will incur a $10 fee. Please note that at least two business days will be needed to reinstate your membership once payment is received. If payment is not received when due, Melbourne Storm may pass the debt onto a debt collection agency for recovery and / or suspend or cancel your membership.
- (e) Members who default on their monthly payments in any year may not be offered Payment Plan as a method of payment in the future. This decision will be at the sole discretion of Melbourne Storm.
- (f) Members paying by instalments agree to their membership being automatically renewed for subsequent seasons unless they choose to opt out during the designated timeframe set by Melbourne Storm.
- (g) If you choose to pay by instalments, you must ensure that your membership is paid in full by no later than 17 August, 2017. Failure to do so may result in suspension or cancellation of your membership.
- 16.3 Annual Payment
- (a) Payment will be deducted in one annual fee on a date notified by Melbourne Storm prior to the end of 2016 via a nominated Visa or MasterCard.
- (b) Members will be given notice via email of changes in the new amount of their next season’s membership. If you do not wish for your membership to roll over into the following season, you will be required to opt out in writing before the specified cut-off date.
- 17. Members’ Player of the Year Award
- 17.1 Voting in the Members’ Player of the Year Award is open to all 2017 Melbourne Storm members only.
- 17.2 For each of the 26 Melbourne Storm matches as part of the 2017 NRL Telstra Premiership Season, 2017 members will have the opportunity to vote for the player they think was the Storm Player of the Match.
- 17.3 All votes will be counted at the completion of the season to determine the 2017 Members’ Player of the Year.
- 17.4 Members can vote for the Melbourne Storm player of the Match during the season online by using the online voting form under the membership section of the website. Voting will be available online following the first home game up until Sunday 17th September, 2017. Online voting for each round closes at 5:00pm (AEST) Friday following each completed round, except for round 26 which will close on Sunday 17th September, 2017. Mail voting is no longer available. If you do not have access to the internet or computer you can call the Membership Services Team on 1300 786 767 to place your vote.
- 17.5 Limit of one vote per member, per round.
- 17.6 In the event of duplicate votes by members, the first vote received by the Club for the round will be counted only.
- 17.7 Voting will commence at the completion of the Melbourne Storm’s first home game and close on Sunday 17th September, 2017 at 5:00pm (AEST).
- 17.8 All 2017 members that vote for at least one round throughout the season will be included in the change to present the Members’ Player of the Year Award to the winning player at the Club’s official end of season awards night.
- 17.9 The prize draw will take place on Monday 18th September 2017 at 12:00pm (AEST) at the Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club office, AAMI Park, Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne.
- 17.10 The winner will be notified by phone on Monday 17th September 2017 and their name published on the Melbourne Storm website.
- 18. Definitions
Where used in these terms and conditions:
“Melbourne Storm” or the “Club” means Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club Limited (ABN 62 081 369 468).
“My Account Manager” refers each member’s online membership account accessible at www.melbournestorm.com.au.
“NRL” means National Rugby League Ltd.
- 19. General
- 19.1 Melbourne Storm may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be notified to you via the Club’s website at www.melbournestorm.com.au and will be effective from the time they are notified.
- 19.2 Any failure by Melbourne Storm to insist on strict compliance with these terms and conditions will not constitute a variation or waiver of these terms and conditions.
- 19.3 These terms and conditions, and any contract between you and Melbourne Storm of which these terms and conditions form part, are governed by the laws of Victoria.
General Competition Terms and conditions
- Winners will be selected at random.
- The draw will take place at Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club Office, AAMI Park, 60 Olympic Boulevard, Melbourne VIC 3001.
- Winners will be informed by telephone and/or email and the winners names will be published on the website http://membership.melbournestorm.com.au/
- Entry is open to all Australian and New Zealand residents. Employees and their immediate families of the Melbourne Storm and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of any prize claim or entry before awarding a prize.
- If the winner (for whatever reason) is unable to attend or does not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied. Prize values are GST inclusive and are in Australian dollars and are the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and are correct at time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promoter is Melbourne Storm Rugby League Club Ltd, ABN 62 081 369 468.